60m High School National Champion
I was ranked #1 in the U.S. at 55m in Indoor Track and Field with an incredible 6.30 time.
I went on to first place in the Nike Indoor Nationals 60m dash with yet another #1 at 6.73 for 60m.
I wasn’t always that fast. People have asked me what I did to improve so dramatically from my Junior year.
I simply used the RUN FASTER training program, complementing it into my workout regimen.
Thank you so much Dr. Larry Van Such for an incredible product.
This is Darrell Wesh, and I am proud to be a RUN FASTER customer.
– 2010 U.S. National Champion 60m
Virginia Beach, VA
– 2010 U.S. National Runner Up 100m
– Fastest U.S. Times in the 55m, 60m, and 300m
– Virginia Group AAA champion in the 100, 200 and 4X100 relay
– Virginia Indoor State Meet champion in the 55 and 300
– 2010 Virginia Gatorade Athlete of the Year